What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address or phone number. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs
- To send periodic emails
The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
Managed cooperates with authorized government and law enforcement officials and private parties to enforce and comply with the law. We will share any information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate to respond to claims and legal process (including but not limited to subpoenas), to protect the property and rights of Managed or a third party, to prevent or stop activity we may consider to be, or to pose a risk of being, any illegal, unethical or legally actionable activity or to protect the safety of the public or any person.
Data Collected From Social Channels
The Managed BrandHawk service is a social media monitoring and reputation service. Our analysts review various social media channels to ensure our clients name and brands are not abused. We only collect publically available data. We get data via authorized third party SDKs and APIs of social media channels.
Gathering Data from Instagram API
We do not use the Instagram API or any information derived from it to:
- Constitute, promote or use in connection with spyware, adware, or any other malicious programs or code
- Store or cache login credentials
- Display User Content, import or backup content, or manage Instagram relationships,
- Partake in any “like”, “share”, “comment” or “follower” exchange programs
- Use follower information for anything other than analytics
- Sell, lease, or sublicense the Instagram APIs or any data derived through the APIs
Instagram User Content
We comply with any requirements or restrictions imposed on usage of Instagram user photos and videos (“Instagram User Content”) by their respective owners. We only make use of Instagram User Content in compliance with owners’ requirements or restrictions
We do not share any Instagram content with any other third parties and neither do we display any Instagram data on our website or from our site to any linked third party site
We do not have any advertising and no Instagram content is used in any advertisements
We only store or cache Instagram User Content for the period necessary to provide our Brand Abuse monitoring Service
Terms and Conditions.
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.